
Today was twin day at school. (I know, the girls are triplets.) Bella and her little best friends, Steph and Sam, had to be twins together. (Again, I know 3 makes triplets...they are kindergartners!!) They were so excited to dress alike today. It was adorable.
Oh yes, Livvie had the same outfit too. No one let her know that she goes to a different school, okay? She has to be included in
everything!!

Oh, you better believe I participated too. I am my school cheerleader after all. ;) Yes, Danielle and I have the same outfit right down to the shoes. Naturally!!
6 comments:
Did you already have these outfits, or did you buy them special for twin day?
We already had them...we are BFF's you know!!
1st How cute are Bella and her friends?
2nd You and Danielle sure know how to make work fun. But, is Danielle wearing old lady Sketchers on her feet? I feel like it is okay to buy a pair again.
You already had them? Too good.
I totally remember that my best friend in second grade and I would wear our matching outfits...flower leggins and a matching shirt.
Then like 2 years ago, my sister and I had the same outfit, right down to the shoes, and I made her wear it with me to church, same hair and all. I love twin days.
Jason and Kira stole my question. SOOOO...
Have you both ever worn them at the same time, but not on purpose? That would be embarrasing!
Nicely done, Ladies. May I see you both look really good!!
Post a Comment