Yes, I dressed both girls in apples. I'm a nerd. I won't do it again next year, I promise. The girls had a great first day. They were talking ninety miles an hour about their teachers and the new things they got to do today. They loved their teachers and were so happy to see old friends again. And just like that...another school year has begun!!
10 comments:
I talked to Dani yesterday ... I hear after this week, you two were about ready to be fitted for your first day of school straight jackets. Nice, TIGHT ones.
Love the outfits!!!
XOXO,
Aunt Becky
What cute girls! I want an apple dress!
My first day of school is Monday and I am so nervous!
Oh....we start school in a few weeks, and I have been anxious to read all the "1st day of school" posts by your teachers to the north of me, in the school-starts-before-labor-day part of the state.
We had a school-readiness day...Ill be blogging about it soon. It includes pictures, so, all up to my I.T. guy :/
The first day of school already???? What happened to summer break?
Two more weeks for us. Your daughters are adorable in their apples!
Awwwwwwwwww. Dressing up like apples is a brilliant idea : ). I probably couldn't get away with that for Kaishon though...especially since he is a boy and an OLD third grader now. We were looking at lunch boxes the other day, and he said, "Mom, you do know I am not a baby anymore, don't you?" Hope your year is great!
Oh, they are just so cute. How is their week going?
OK I think the apple dresses are cute. I can't do that kind of thing with boys.
The first thing that came to mind when you said you wouldn't do that again was the story about Becky in her cowgirl outfit in Texas.
Lisa
Post a Comment