Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My Husband Says Inappropriate Things (Rerun #2)

Pumpkin Delight is mocking me for doing reruns since I've turned one. However, I am not considering them reruns as much as a Top 5. Plus, since I have a couple new readers, who I am sure haven't read everysinglething that I have written, I thought I'd give them a chance to read a couple of posts that made me laugh... 'Cause sometimes I'm funny!
Friday night started out like any other Friday night in Vegas. We got dressed up. We had a fantastic dinner (I'll dedicate a whole post to that later). Then, in a quest for cheaper tables and mardi gras beads for Michelle, we headed toward the Rio. When we got there, the valet was allegedly full. I yelled to the teenage valet guy that we had "lots of money to spend" inside the casino. Andy even tried to slip the guy a whole 5 dollars and he still turned us away. We got the shake down from a valet guy.

So, we ended up across the street at The Gold Coast. That's right, I said it, The Gold Coast. Okay so we were the youngest people in there, but we had a damn good time. Andy, Vish, and Julie headed for the craps table. Casey, Michelle, Shelley, and I headed for a little slot action. By the time we hooked back up again, Andy looked a little something like this:

This is where the inappropriateness starts. (Remember my warning. If you are easily offended, read no further. You have been warned!) If you are still reading...I like you!! Apparently, the free cocktails were not very strong so, Michelle kept bringing Andy better drinks. By the time I was with him again he was toasted. Now, my husband is funny normally. But, when he is drunk and he has an audience...watch out!! The picture above is Andy doing a song and dance number about "If you marry white, you'll do all right." It was a proud moment for me.


Here we have Andy realizing he has just offended me (not really) and now he changes his tune a little bit. Here he decides he is going to "trade his Caucasian for an Asian." Umm hmm.


Now here we have Andy telling everyone "My wife isn't wearing any shoes because I've knocked them boots." Oh, if only that were true. And to think I was going to Vegas for a little break in child care. Oh well.




10 comments:

Katrine said...

His face cracks me up in that last photo! He is definately having a good time!

Julistu said...

Seriously people...Lopez was sooo funny that night I peed a little. You forgot to tell them that he rode in the trunk of the car back to the hotel. Good times!

Jason, as himself said...

Now I'm REALLY mad I wasn't invited! A drunk Andy saying inappropriate things? I've never heard of such a thing.

Jason, as himself said...

And by the way, The Gold Coast cracks me up! Why didn't you just go across the other street to the Palms?

Anonymous said...

Gold Coast! Yes. That is where my eighty year old Grandma Dora and her Older sister Grace play their weekly Bingo. Who knows maybe Andy was serenading them too.
Too Funny! Can you work that last picture of Andy into your Christmas card?

Maternal Mirth said...

Sounds like your hubby and my Dummy could get together and embarass us all...

Unknown said...

Now you know why they say, "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas"

Keeper Of All Things said...

They make those free drinks weak for a purpose!!
LOL

Pumpkin Delight (Kimberly) said...

I can't believe I didn't comment on this last time. Was I only a lurker when this was posted? I LOVE the Gold Coast. Love it! Cheap, cheap tables.
He had a good time!

Jen said...

You and Andy are a perfect match! I was just looking at your back to school post where you are all in your classroom. I was thinking, wow, Jen looks so grown up and professional with her husband and kids and remembering our silly high school years. Then I scroll down to see this post with Andy and start cracking up.
You guys are still very funny.