Me,"What happened?"
Olivia,"I kissed Cole's backpack."
Me,"Why did you kiss his backpack?"
Olivia,"Because I love him. I love him, love him, love him."
Tonight at dinner this was our conversation:
Me,"Tell Daddy about Cole, Liv."
Olivia,"I have a friend named Cole and I kissed him."
Andy,"WHAT?!?!"
Olivia,"I kissed his backpack."
Me,"You know Olivia, we don't kiss boys at school."
Olivia,"I know. Mrs. A wasn't looking though."
Me,"You mean you kissed Cole at school today???"
Olivia,"No, I just kiss his backpack, but I hug him."
12 comments:
Beauty kissed a Cole too. It's like we are aliens living in a mirror-image world.
Pooper is a polygamist, I told him to save up so he can buy some property in Texas!
Oh my gosh. Dad and I laughed out loud at this one. How old is Olivia. Oh ya, FOUR!! That was fast. This is only her fourth day at school. I smell trouble a brewin!
You should teach her about a little game called Kissing Tag.
Just be glad she wasn't licking Cole's backpack.
She's a heart breaker!
She's such a little lady!
How adorable! Olivia is beautiful, I hope Cole appreciates the gem he has! Or maybe his backpack has.
De-lurking to say-my youngest has the exact same trouble!! And as I'm reading Jason's comment-she has even been known lick something that belongs to her true love. I am so laughing while it is still funny and hoping this is "just a phase".
She's been hanging around Dani too much ... bah-hahahahahahaha!
Hee Hee...come on, it was just his backpack.
and I love the new layout
Hey Lopez
This is great! And you posted the perfect picture of Olivia to accompany this story. Can't wait 'til the kissing bandit is in Jr. High. Oh are you in trouble.
Poor Andy. Actually, poor boys when they meet Liv's daddy and see how big he is.
Love the polka dots and bows too!
I know you are gonna watch BBAD tonight too. I just realized that if you tune in after it starts you can select to watch it from the beginning. I don't have TIVO or anything so I found that a great feature on SHO2. Of course it comes on here at 11 PM so it's not like I want to be up past 2 AM anyway.
I know who the nominations are!!!! na na na na na.
So you think that picture of me in bed all wired up should be on my blog permanently? Like in the side column? Kind of like HSH has her "Pineapple Princess" picture? Ummmm....no!
Hey Sistah! I went to the same place that you did for my blog make-over....I picked my design, copied the code...and pasted it into my blog.
When I logged in, I went and "add a gadget" (or whatever it's called in my blog layout...you know, the boxes that hold thing on the side and on the bottom of the blog)...I clicked on "add html"...and then I pasted the code in that box and saved the whole thing.
What did I do wrong? HELP?
kim.sprague@cox.net
Post a Comment