LOVE her name! Congrats Becky and Charlie! Now if my brother and Jen could get cracking on this same thing, I could maybe announce the arrival of a niece or nephew!
I just heard this happy news last night from a little bird named Laura. Very exciting! Another little Burns girl. There can never be too many Burns girls.
I am so excited. I secretly wanted a little Granddaughter for many reasons. I want to see her dressed in some of the little outfits that Bella and Olivia once wore. Oh my gosh, it's so wonderful just thinking that we are going to have another little baby in the family.
10 comments:
LOVE her name! Congrats Becky and Charlie! Now if my brother and Jen could get cracking on this same thing, I could maybe announce the arrival of a niece or nephew!
Congratulations!
as for BB, I have internet. Can't wait to meet Pumpkin. I told my friends and they said "your friend's name is Pumpkin"?
I just popped over from Maternal Mirth. I'm a teacher too so I love reading other teacher's blogs. Nice to meet you!
I just heard this happy news last night from a little bird named Laura. Very exciting! Another little Burns girl. There can never be too many Burns girls.
Cute name, too.
LOVE the name. Congrats Becky and Charlie. Let the baby girl clothes buying begin!
LOVE the name. Congrats Becky and Charlie. Let the baby girl clothes buying begin!
Yeah!! Another little girl. Congratulations to Charlie and Becky! Love the name.
Best Wishes,
K. Milty
(blog lurker)But Jen, I finally left a post!
I am so excited. I secretly wanted a little Granddaughter for many reasons. I want to see her dressed in some of the little outfits that Bella and Olivia once wore. Oh my gosh, it's so wonderful just thinking that we are going to have another little baby in the family.
Loved hearing from K. Milty!!
Im confused, sister, are you pregnant?
That's exciting. I love the name Sofia.
Post a Comment