On a side note, my dress-only wearing daughter (pictured above) has decided that shorts can fit into her wardrobe. I guess now that she plays hard at Kindergarten she's seeing that shorts actually do have a place in the world. The three year streak just might be over!
4 comments:
I envy you! Why oh why can't my kindergartner decide that? We too are on a 3 year dresses and skirts only kick. However, all must be worn with shorts underneath, so no one can see her underwear. Twice the clothes, twice the laundry, not twice the fun!
ps she is adorable in her hat!
I love kindergarten!
I was a dress-only-girl. And I complicated that further by being a TWIRLY-dress-only-girl!
Wheeeee!
It's prolly why I was sent to uniforms-only Catholic school...
I love the apple hat. I'm sure Livvie does too. I'm trying to remember all the hats Bella came home wearing. So much fun!
Post a Comment