I'm having, shall we say, a bloggin' lull. Call it writer's block. Call it school is kicking my ass. Call it what you wish. So, I'm sure you have all been checking my blog daily to find...nothing. Absolutely nothing. I'm also sure that you are dying to know what we Famous people have been up to. Here's our week in a nutshell.
*The girls started Jazz class. Oh, yes they did. Most of the moms look at me like I am crazy because I sit there watching the screen giggling. I can't help myself. It makes me think of my childhood and all of the dance classes I have taken. It makes me laugh at how much like me my girls are...and aren't.
*I started a cardio salsa class. Are you done laughing? Have you picked yourself up off the floor yet? I am on a quest for better health. No offense to my mom, but watching her struggle with her arthritis and diverticulitis makes me want to take action now, while I still have a chance. I'm also taking a multi vitamin with added calcium. Aren't I a vision of health? It's not about being skinny (although that would be fantastic!) It's just about living long.
*Have I mentioned I am working full time? Well, full time minus Mondays, in which twice a month I'm volunteering in my daughters' classrooms, which in turn makes it full time.
*We had dinner with our pals, the Heys' last night. We love the Heys'. They are real people and they are funny too. And Mrs. Heys just so happens to be Bella's teacher.
* We just got back from a walk/bike/tricycle ride. I walked, Bella biked and Livvie triked around our neighborhood. On the way we found a REAL. LIVE. CATERPILLAR. The girls wouldn't pick it up so, I had to do it for them. They are such girls! Olivia eventually "petted" him. Then, we found a rolly polly on the way home that Livvie "had to have for a pet." The girls are now making him(her? How can you tell?) a home in one of my Tupperware bowls. They are also in the middle of arguing with me the importance of said Rolly Polly living IN our house. Good times.
* And finally, the weather has been great this week. The mornings have been foggy and cool and the afternoons are warming up to a balmy 90 degrees. Fall is my favorite time of year and it has felt fall-ish this week. Don't mock me non-California people! The weather does change here. You can actually breathe and not sweat right through your deodorant. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
7 comments:
I'm seriously thinking that you have to get my approval before you type anymore Blogs.
With that being said, so I have a few creaks sometimes when I move and I'm not regular (you brought it up). I'm sixty one years young! You also inherited my good hair and outgoing personality. At least you don't have to take a pill for either one of those traits!
You are having a blogging lull...do you even remember that I have a blog, I don't write enough that anyone would remember.
Um, you forgot to mention your celebrity blogger sighting last night.
Good tidbits!
Who is your celebrity blogger sighting? Mitzi? Me? Dooce?
I'm so excited that you are doing salsa with me. Maybe we will both be almost famous for our salsa dancing.
I'm with sburns. And by the way, who's regular?
When you are with the Hey's, do you say "Hey"!!
Let's cruise!!
A pet roly poly oly? That is the cutest thing ever! Is it still alive and kicking?
Post a Comment