My pal, Jason, wrote a post giving way too much information about himself. In fact, he called it TMI. I've been thinking about that a lot. I'm pretty sure you know everything there is to know about me. However, I've been having a few moments in the last few days where I keep asking myself "Is it wrong..." So, here's my version of TMI:
* Is it wrong that it is between 80-90 degrees in the middle of October?
* Is it wrong that I asked my mom to come over and help me clean my house because I was so backed up I couldn't see the light of day?
* Is it wrong that I have to check my chin for unwanted facial hair just about everyday now before I leave the house?
* Is it wrong that I just purchased $72.00 worth of black jazz shoes, only to be told today that we will need tan ones for the recital. (I almost lost my shit over that one.)
* Is it wrong that I can NEVER type the word "their" correctly? I always type it thier. Every. Single. Time.
* Is it wrong that I'm counting down the hours until I can watch Dancing With The Stars?
I'm just asking!!
6 comments:
I don't think any of it's wrong!!!
Is it wrong that I'm in love with a married woman? (You.)
I don't see anything wrong with this list!
I popped over from Jason's blog, and from one Lopez to another, I love your blog!! Now, thanks to my OCD, I'll be at home tonight reading EVERY SINGLE POST in your archives. I can't wait!
No, it's not wrong!
Yah, I think at least one of those is wrong. I'm not telling which one though. :)
Heres the thing that's wrong to me...
If I get my beard waxed, I get ingrown hairs in return.
Im not sure which is worse, the wiskers, or a chin full of festering pimples?
Really? Im totally stuck with this one!
Post a Comment