
It's that time of year again! Today we did our annual trip to the pumpkin patch. I have been coming to this pumpkin patch since I was in elementary school. In fact, my mom even worked here while Becky and I played. It has changed a lot since then. It is larger and more crowded than ever. Last year, a fire burned much of the land and some of the structures. I am happy to report that everything has been replaced and the pumpkin patch is open for business!

The whole family came on this pumpkin finding adventure. Grandma and Papa helped the girls find pumpkins with "good stems".

The girls picked out baby pumpkins for baby Sofia.

I kept thinking about a few years ago when Olivia was 11 months old and we took her to the pumpkin patch. The whole time we were there she kept doing "so big!" Now look at her!

My big girl, Bella. She'll be six in 2 weeks. Is that even possible?

Olivia and Daddy wait all year to eat corn at the pumpkin patch. Bella and I wait all year to see what kind of baked goods they'll have at the bake sale.

We did the train ride and the ponies today, thanks to Mr. Pumpkin Patch himself.

Olivia's pony was named "Dan." She yelled across the ponies to her sister,"Hey, Bella. My ponies name is Damn." DaN, Liv. With an "N". Oops!

Happy Halloween!!!
2 comments:
love that last family picture!
Wow! You guys really know how to do the pumpkin patch RIGHT!
Post a Comment