What a fun night with family and friends. Now hopefully they will hurry up and make the girls some cousins!!
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Someone Famous Got Married
Last night, my sister-in-law, Patty Long Legs Lopez, got married. Actually, Patty and Adam renewed their vows. They actually got married in August in Maui. So, technically it was a vow renewal ceremony. And they said it wouldn't last...

The ceremony and reception were in their backyard. They hung Chinese lanterns throughout the trees. It looked really pretty.
I am Almost Famous, but my sister-in-law is actually sort-of famous. She hosts a radio show in L.A. with Rick Dees. She's his lady side-kick. We totally chatted it up with Rick last night. he thinks my kids are adorable and I'm pretty sure I charmed him with my wit and sparkling personality. Move over Long Legs...here comes JLO!!
Here's the Almost Famous Family with the Already Famous Family. Aren't they cute? We do love Adam. He's a really good guy. He plays hockey and soccer and is all athletic and stuff. He's a musician and an artist too. He and Andy have TONS in common.
Unfortunately, Papi was home sick for this occasion. So, when it came time for the father-daughter dance, Andy stepped in and he and Patty danced to Micheal Jackson's "Don't Stop Til You Get Enough." It was pretty funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You go to a lot of weddings and parties. You are so popular:
"We chatted it up with Rick Dees."
What a cute couple, and I love your dress.
How cool that you really are famous..by marriage.
Is your sister-in-law your husband's sister? Or is your sister-in-law married to your husbands brother, or your brother?
Ok, now I'm confusing myself, time for more ice cream.
so jealous!
Post a Comment