Thursday, November 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Bella!

Look who turned 6 today! And what a fun day she had! Today was a school day so we brought cupcakes for the class and Bella wore her birthday girl shirt!
In class, the teacher hung the birthday banner and Bella got to do calendar! At recess, she always comes into my room and gives me a hug. Today when she came in my class sang Happy Birthday to her. She really got a kick out of that!

Tonight, Bella chose BJ's for dinner. Becky, Charlie, and Julie joined us. Grandma and Papa are still on their cruise, but we got to talk to them on the phone. Bella got lots of fun birthday presents and had a really happy day.

As I was putting Bella to sleep tonight, she said,"Thank you Mommy for everything today and for having me." I'm going to go cry now. I have a 6 year old and that statement sums up everything about this little Monkey. Sums her up to a tee. I'm a lucky Mama.



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Bella!!!

ChiTown Girl said...

Aw, Happy Birthday,Bella!!! Yesterday was also my son's birthday. There are starting to be too many coincidences here between us! ;-)

sburns said...

Your blog made me cry. Bella is so cute. I really really miss her. Thanks for the blog!

Pumpkin Delight (Kimberly) said...

Happy Bday Bella!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Bella! Cant wait to see you next weekend at Sweet & Sassy!

mitzi said...

I can't believe she's 6. Happy birthday, sweetie!

Maternal Mirth said...

Oh Happy Happy Day :)

BTW ... SPITTING IMAGE of her Daddy.

Spitting. Image. But in a feminine and princess-y way, of course.