Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A Little Rain, A Little Packing

First up, it is actually raining and cold here today. We have had weather above the 80's since about, oh, March. Today it is 64 degrees and rainy. They are even saying a thunderstorm is on its way. On the day before Thanksgiving, it finally feels like Fall! Hooray!!
Next up, packing for our trip. The girls and I have been packing for the past couple of days, but today we were able to close up the suitcase and say we were "done"!
Be on the lookout for some Disneyworld posts...comin' at ya real soon! I, for one, know that Jason is waiting with bated breath. That boy loves him some Disney!

3 comments:

Jason, as himself said...

You know it, sister!

I'm loving the rain....

Lacking Productivity said...

I am all sorts of jealous!

Jen said...

Have a great trip.
I, unfortunately, do not have fond memories of that place along with many regrets. :-)