Sunday, December 21, 2008

Dancing Queens

Recital time again! This year, the girls took off their tap shoes to try out Jazz. They wanted to dance like the kids on High School Musical. The number this year was to The Cheetah Girls "5 More Days Til Christmas". And, it really was!! (December 20th, get it?)





How cute are these costumes?

Ava and Alexis go to our school and go to the after school program that my girls go to. They were stars in the recital as well.

You know we never travel lightly. Abuela and Papi never miss a recital.

Patty and Adam came too. Watching the babies do their tap numbers really made them want to start a family...right guys?

Some of our favorite teachers came to the recital today. Yoly, Daria, and Dee were all there to cheer the girls on!

Of course, Grandma, Papa, Becky, Char Char, Julie, and Joann came too. Their pictures just weren't cute enough to post. Oh, I kid. Becky and Char Char had to leave early because everything on Becky's body falls asleep if she sits too long. A glare ruined G and P's picture. Julie and Joann had to head off to another engagement. But, they were there!!
Here they are in action!! The girls did so great. They sure do love to dance. Until next time!!











6 comments:

sburns said...

If this doesn't get you in the Christmas sprit, nothing will. Look at the beautiful stage and backdrop, the costumes, the decorations and the blog setup. How much fun can two little girls have I ask you?? Great pictures.

Lacking Productivity said...

So stinking cute.1

Jen said...

How fun! The girls look great.

Maternal Mirth said...

I can't WAIT for Peanut's future recitals and dance classes! You're making the wait all that much harder ... so cute!

Jason, as himself said...

This was even cuter and sweeter than the one about the cookies! I'm not sure I can take much more cute and sweet!

Just kidding. You know I can. You're a lucky lady.

Hula Hank said...

Dancing gingerbread girls??? I love it! Please tell me that "jazz hands" were involved in the recital?!?!