Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Fanciest Place on Earth

At Downtown Disney they have a store called the Bippity Boppity Boutique. I made reservations months in advance so that the girls could go while we were visiting. This place is F.A.N.C.Y. You get to choose if you want to be a Princess, a Pop Princess or a Diva Princess. Olivia chose Princess and Bella chose Pop Princess. The hairdressers first start off by painting your nails. Then you get to choose 2 colors of eye shadow. Then you get to choose a piece of face jewelery. Finally, they work on your hair. The amount of gel and hairspray that is going on in that place must, seriously, affect the ozone layer. It was a sight to behold. Once the hair is done, you get to make a wish as the hairdresser sprinkles fairy dust (aka glitter) all over your hair. They top it off with a crown or diamond bobby pins. My girls were a sight for sore eyes, I tell you.

You leave the BBB with your make up, comb, face jewlery, and two nail polishes. Olivia made me put make up on everyday after we visited the Boutique. She just couldn't really get enough. I redid their hair the best I could for our next day at Magic Kingdom. It looked pretty good. Boy, did it feel good to wash all of that goop out, though.
Perfect day for my two Princesses!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What fun! Sounds a lot like Libby Lu's at Downtown Disney in Anaheim.
I can imagine the girls going crazy there!

Pumpkin Delight (Kimberly) said...

Wow! They sure take after you, don't they? I love it. It sounds like a great trip!

Lacking Productivity said...

Man do you spoil those girls!