Saturday, January 17, 2009

Sunny California





I've been reading blogs this week telling tales of frigid temperatures and sub zero
conditions. As we walked to the park today, I couldn't help but think how strange it is that we can live on the same continent, in the same country, and be experiencing weather so completely opposite. It was 78 degrees today. It even got in the 80's here this week. Crazy, right?

I took the top two pictures. Olivia took the rest. :)
P.S. Not sure why the pictures are arranged all funky. Hmmm....









This is the bathroom at the park.




This is the baby swing.

4 comments:

Jason, as himself said...

I love, love, love, love, love it! Last night walking through Hollywood I actually had to carry my jacket because it was too warm. That's what I'm talkin' about!

Pumpkin Delight (Kimberly) said...

IT'S JANUARY!!!! I shouldn't be 80 degrees out. I don't want -37, but 60 would be nice. I want to where my sweaters and jeans...I'm too white for shorts right now. :)

ChiTown Girl said...

I would seriously be suicidal if I was anywhere where it's 80 freakin' degrees in January!!!

I always visit LA in February, and I'm always walking around in short-sleeved shirts, while I look at all the locals in coats, hats and scarves! It cracks me up!

Olivia has the makings of a fine photographer! Those are great!

Maternal Mirth said...

I have been rubbing it in to my friends back home in Chicago ALL WEEK. I think I may start getting hate mail.