Sunday, February 1, 2009

Oh, Lordy! Look Who's Forty!

I decided that better than keeping you in suspense, I would post the best picture from Jason's party FIRST. Yep. Jason's motor boating my boobs. Jason's birthday present came early this year. So, I know you are dying to know all of the details about Jason's big party. Let me be your eyes and ears. There were presents...
There was food. Oh my goodness the food. I have three words for you. Bacon Wrapped Fillet. Let's just put it this way. Andy proposed marriage to the caterer and I was okay with it as long as he invited me over for dinner!
Oh, and of course there was cake. It was a chocolatey dream. I wonder if there are leftovers?
Here's Jason leading everyone in the Birthday Song.
What? That's not what you wanted to know about? You are not interested in the cake and food? You want the juicy details? Don't worry bloggin' friends. I've got that too.
Here's me with Jason and one of my BFF's Danielle.
Let's talk about Pumpkin Delight for a second, shall we? I don't think I've ever actually seen Pumpkin tipsy before. I would have posted several classic pictures of her, but you know the rule. NO PHOTOS!! Well, a drunk Pumpkin is a Delight indeed. I've never had so much fun with her or laughed harder than I did last night. Now I've just got to figure out how to keep her tipsy all the time. THAT'S how fun she was last night. Oh, and the best part was, that she and Andy became total BFF"s and drank together all night. Oh, and Andy drank beer. I know!!

At one point, Pumpkin asked me to hold her beer for her while she used the ladies room. (I'm pretty sure she was checking to see if she still had teeth because she couldn't feel them anymore.) When Danielle saw me holding a beer she charged at me with a camera thinking that I was drinking a beer. I don't think so! Anyway, here I am pretending...

Once everyone was successfully intoxicated, we pushed the couches out of the way, turned on the strobe light (that's right, I said strobe light) and cranked up the IPod. The dancing had officially begun.
Jason got lots of kisses last night. He enjoyed everyone of them.
Let's just say that people were wild with abandon last night. There might have been some inappropriate flirting with young boys, lap dances with colleagues, and dirty dancing. There might have been. But, I'm not telling.

Neither are these fools...










18 comments:

Jason, as himself said...

YAY!!! I get to to be the first one to comment on this most excellent bash post. There is no way I could top this....I'll just be sending people over here to check it out. These photos, and your descriptions crack me up!!!


This is the funniest line of all:

"Well, a drunk Pumpkin is a Delight indeed....now I've just got to figure out how to keep her tipsy all the time."

Thank you for this, thank for all of it!!! You're the BEST!

blognut said...

Looks like a good time was had by all!

Glennis said...

Wow!! How wonderful Jason celebrated his new maturity by totally partying out and getting messed up!!!!

No, seriously - looks like a total blast, and in celebration of a way cool milestone. Best wishes to all!

Anonymous said...

Now I'm depressed. I'm glad everyone had fun WITHOUT ME!

Pumpkin Delight (Kimberly) said...

Woot! Woot! It was a fun night for sure! I would still be in bed recovering if not having to get up and go to an SB part this afternoon.

That last photo is a hoot!

One question, aren't I always delightful?

Next time I see you, ask me what my word verification was? He he!

M said...

Looks like a great party! Just wondering if you got your car as a party favor!

Anonymous said...

And another classic example of why you needed to start a blog. Too funny! I love the italicized "mights" and the "fools" at the end. Wish I could have seen Lopez after the beers and the music started.

ChiTown Girl said...

What an awesome bash! My favorite thing in that first picture (motor boatin' Jason!) is Andy's face in the background! Too funny! I also love him in the picture of you w/Jason and another man, both attacking you with their tongues (you cheeky little monkey, you!) It's great that your husband can be that happy for you while you're being molested by other men! ;-)

BTW, you look smokin' hot in the picture of you, Jason and Danielle. Well, you look great in ALL the pictures, but that one is especially nice.

Wish I had been there in person, but this was almost as good. Almost... :)

Anonymous said...

oh wow. Looks like a great time!

Lacking Productivity said...

I am so jealous! I keep telling myself that it couldn't have been THAT fun, that it wasn't the best party EVER, but it is really just me crying sour grapes.

Busy Bee Suz said...

That looks like a party fit for Jason!!! So great...love the pictures and your descriptions as well. Thanks for sharing with ALL of us!!

Justine said...

Hey there! I hopped over here from Jason's to see what his IRL b-day party was like. Holy crap, you guys got wild though, didn't you? Looks like it was a really fun night!!!!

Justine :o )

MOM #1 said...

Well, I went to see The Jason Show and he directed me over here for a party-play-by-play. Looks like LOTS of fun!

Unknown said...

So adorable. All of it. I love the friendships you have. It makes my heart happy!
Oh, and I totally love the caterer too. Bacon wrapped anything is delectable!

Caroline said...

That looked like a great par-tay! But where were Draco & Jacko? I so thought they would be there!

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

This makes we want to be at the party in person rather than just in spirit. You and Jason have the whole Karen/Jack thing going--too funny.

Unknown said...

I love the boat motor thing! Oh yeah, and all the food. I wish you could have snuck a pix of Pumpkin..just a teeny tiny one. She's a beautiful woman, but too camera shy!

Jason, as himself said...

I love how Jenn said we had the whole Karen and Jack thing going. Exactly!