Friday, April 17, 2009

For The Love of Britney!

Jason, some of his fun school friends, and I went to the Britney concert last night! We had a great time. The video is of the opening number. I am so mad at myself for not videoing more. I didn't realize it would turn out so good. Anyway, it was a great concert. I was a little disappointed that she only sang 3 songs from the new CD. I had been singing my heart out this past month getting ready for the concert. Had I known there was going to be so many songs from her previous CD, Blackout, I would have studied. I like to be prepared! Britney even rocked it old school style with " Baby, One More Time", "Slave For You", and "Toxic". Jason peed a little when she sang "Toxic." The best part of the evening was not the 15 minute detour to get home, but rather the video montage of Brit Brit and all of her videos before she closed the show with "Womanizer." I didn't get home until 1:00am and I did work today so, I am a little snoozy. But, I just kept singing Britney to myself all day and rehearsing her dance moves in my head. Kept me pumped all day. ;)

6 comments:

Jason, as himself said...

Wow! That did turn out well! I'm surprised I didn't hear myself singing!

Good times.

Did you wear your Britney t-shirt to school today? You know, the one I risked my life for you to get?

Becky said...

The dance moves I saw today were fantastic! However, I am extremely disappointed that you did not bedazzle a Britney t-shirt for the concert!

Oh well, maybe next time!

Terri said...

First..great video! Second..how did Brits extensions look? Im with Jason, I love her song Toxic. Glad you all had a good time.

Lacking Productivity said...

I am trying so hard not to hate you and Jason for going to to this...you live the life I wish I had.

Brain Fitness Program said...

I heard someone singing in the background.. was that Jason?

Hula Hank said...

That was me... it mysteriously signed me in as an acount i had with work, which i only used for about a week last year... Odd.

I want more video!!!