Sunday, April 26, 2009

When I Grow Up...

Our homework assignment this week for kindergarten was to make a paper doll of what Olivia wants to be when she grows up. Without hesitation, she said ,"Rock star! I want a sparkly dress and a stripe of pink in my hair like Hannah Montana." Uh oh.
Well, here's the finished product, designed and executed by my 5 year old. I'm in t-r-o-u-b-l-e.

8 comments:

Karen said...

My kindergardener will be right over to play!

ChiTown Girl said...

OMG! That is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Jason, as himself said...

Reminds me of that song by the Pussycat Dolls that we heard twenty seconds of before Britney.

When I grow up, I wanna be a star, I wanna I wanna have a car, I wanna have boobies.

Pumpkin Delight (Kimberly) said...

THAT sounds familiar doesn't it? I think I heard you say that the last time I saw you. :)

BTW, love the new picture on your sidebar.

Hula Hank said...

love the shoes!!

sburns said...

I hope I live to be 100 so I can see all the things Olivia wants to do when she grows up! I remember you always wanting to be a teacher and so does Bella. Becky wanted to be a brick layer. Livvie, you're too shy to be a rock star.

Anonymous said...

This is SO so SO so funny : ). You are going to have your handsful! I can't wait to see her shiny dress in real life when she is a teenager... It's scary to think about, isn't it?

Gberger said...

I came over from The Jason Show to say, "Congratulations on your Teacher of the Year Award!" That's awesome. You teachers really do help shape the future; thank you for all that you do. God bless you!