I love Elmo, too.
No. I can NOT stand how big your baby looks next to the real baby. What in the world. How does this happen? We need to stop time.
Elmo is awesome. That is an adorable picture!
I have the most hilarious picture of Stud Muffin in my sister's arms on the day she delivered my niece. He was only 6 months old, but in the picture, he looks about 2 years old!!I tagged you over at my place. come see...
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love Elmo, too.
No. I can NOT stand how big your baby looks next to the real baby. What in the world. How does this happen? We need to stop time.
Elmo is awesome. That is an adorable picture!
I have the most hilarious picture of Stud Muffin in my sister's arms on the day she delivered my niece. He was only 6 months old, but in the picture, he looks about 2 years old!!
I tagged you over at my place. come see...
Post a Comment