Someone, and I won't mention any names, tends to get what we like to call "sugar gut" when he eats too much crap all at once. Sissy. I felt fine. His sugar gut was so bad, that we had to stop at several places. The best place was here:
Yes, that is really a stray dog. No, there is not a paved road here. The poor people at the Desert Center Cafe never knew what hit them...if you know what I mean.
Look at his face! It was a long, long, long ride to Arizona. With all of the baby feedings, diaper changes, and sugar gut stops it took us like 9 hours to get there. No, I'm not kidding. Oh, and the best part is, I can't read in the car. At all. So, I just have to sit there. If you know me, at all, you now that I have ADD in situations like this. I get bored easily. I can't relax. Plus, Andy can only take so much of my singing.
Oh, and BTW, I had the most enormous case of the giggles when we stopped at this ghost town. I couldn't help but laugh hysterically thinking about the people in the restaurant seeing a 6'6" Mexican-not-from-around-here guy walk in and go straight for the bathroom. He left quite an impression on the Desert Cafe, I'm sure. Quite a streak.
Look at his face! It was a long, long, long ride to Arizona. With all of the baby feedings, diaper changes, and sugar gut stops it took us like 9 hours to get there. No, I'm not kidding. Oh, and the best part is, I can't read in the car. At all. So, I just have to sit there. If you know me, at all, you now that I have ADD in situations like this. I get bored easily. I can't relax. Plus, Andy can only take so much of my singing.
(Had to stop typing. Laughing hysterically again. Butt humor always gets me.)
There sure is a lot of this on a drive from California to Arizona. (Picture compliments of Bella)
We finally made it!!! Don't worry, there are more posts to come documenting every second of our trip.
Did you miss me? Glad I'm back? I sure hope so! Come back soon for some shots of me in a bathing suit!!
8 comments:
Wait, what's with the driving glove. I used to think Andy was cool, but now, I don't know.
Nine hours of you stuck in a car...did anyone put on their headphones? Just asking...
Oh my hell!! Poor Andy! I think I would rather have dental work than drive 9 hours in a car!!!!
Oh you crack me up. Looking forward to your stories~!
Sugar Gut doesn't sound like much fun! Neither does a long car trip. I've actually done that trip starting in Phoenix though and back.
I've never known anyone to wear a driving glove...does it have a purpose?
Sugar Gut? Big Mexican guy headed straight for the ghost town bathroom? Driving glove? All new sides to Andy that I've never seen before.
And as for me, I would have had a riot driving in the car with you for nine hours. No headphones for me! I have a much higher JLo tolerance than Pumpkin.
OMG...OMG..I don't know what to say. I laughing so hard I have tears rolling down my face. Seriously.
I can only imagine the DELIGHT that your trip was. Ours is just 2 hours and it seems like 20. Or 200 depending on how you look at it. Very, very long. : )
I want to see the baby! Oh and of course I want to see the BABE in a BIKINI! Bring it on JLo : )
Say Sugar Gut...Hilarious blog! There's nothing like dumping in a town with the population of 20!
Post a Comment