Tuesday, June 9, 2009
When I Hear Music
The girls have another dance recital on Saturday, which also happens to be my birthday (Yeah Me!) This year, they are doing an 80's mix. I know. I can hardly stand it. The two songs are When I Hear Music and Freak Show. Two classics. I sooo wish they would let me be in the class with them.
This is the ending pose that they do. Don't worry. I will be downloading the video because you will have to see this dance. You will see the robot and lots of shimmying. Natch.
This is one of their cutest outfits yet. Do you think they make it in my size? Never mind. Don't answer that.
This year some of our favorite friends were in class with us (who happen to have teachers for mommy's too!). That is the girls teacher Miss Christina. She's so cute and a total 80's girl herself (although I'm not sure she was even born in the 80's, but whatever).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Oh my gosh, they are so cute! What fun, takes me back!
I will be looking forward to the video!
OMG!!!! Tell the girls their dance partner is so waiting for the video...you know I will have to bust a move!! The oufits are so cute. I really can't take it. :)
Freak show? Is it going to be just like Britney's Freak Show perfomance?
I must see the video soon.
Oh great... I can't wait for the video.
Hey! You should totally get an outfit in your size to wear to the recital.
Am I wrong, or did you just make a hint that you may have certain 80s dance talents which are yet to be revealed?
Can you please make a video of THAT recital??
Oh, I totally love the outfits. If you find one in your size, just pick up an extra one for me. I'll put a little elastic in the back and stretch it right on around my big old hips. We like tight clothes in Texas anyway, LOL.
Oh, and I'll be waiting on that video!
Holy Moly that first shot is adorable. They are so cute!
Post a Comment