At first I had read your post like the end of the French movie. Fin. But then I thought "what does 'ant' mean and why is there an apostrophe between the F and the I.
Then I thought you were being cryptic, which of course you are, but only in a different way than you actually were.
Then I thought, maybe it is Hebrew, but no jewish girl would be caught on the back of a varsity bus keeping "stats".
And then I got sidetracked by Pumpkin Delight's bra-limma and then I thought that men (even the gays) don't really have discussion about undergarments, you know, the undergarments we wear and not rip off of others.
But then I remembered Grandma J's post about finding ants in her bra and it all came together that your post was actually "F'in ants" in abbreviated English instead of the end of a French film on insects or a Hebrew blessing for good stat keeping.
But, I have to say that since we've been using our current pest control company, not a single ant has entered our kitchen. Even when it gets super duper hot.
Worth every penny, I tell you.
And that Hula Hank? He sure knows how to leave great comments. I think he's trying to make me jealous.
5 comments:
Hey, Girlfriend! Glad I got you motivated! :)
And, glad to hear the ants are gone. They are horrid!
At first I had read your post like the end of the French movie. Fin. But then I thought "what does 'ant' mean and why is there an apostrophe between the F and the I.
Then I thought you were being cryptic, which of course you are, but only in a different way than you actually were.
Then I thought, maybe it is Hebrew, but no jewish girl would be caught on the back of a varsity bus keeping "stats".
And then I got sidetracked by Pumpkin Delight's bra-limma and then I thought that men (even the gays) don't really have discussion about undergarments, you know, the undergarments we wear and not rip off of others.
But then I remembered Grandma J's post about finding ants in her bra and it all came together that your post was actually "F'in ants" in abbreviated English instead of the end of a French film on insects or a Hebrew blessing for good stat keeping.
Have I missed something on ants?
Again? I feel your pain, yes I do.
But, I have to say that since we've been using our current pest control company, not a single ant has entered our kitchen. Even when it gets super duper hot.
Worth every penny, I tell you.
And that Hula Hank? He sure knows how to leave great comments. I think he's trying to make me jealous.
I found your blog!!!
? I don't understand. But I still think you are a super star : )
Post a Comment