Sunday, October 18, 2009

Family


I realize this isn't the best picture and hopefully someone got a better one, but I had to post this. I've talked before about my brothers, Ryan and Tyler. Becky and I grew up with these two boys. We babysat them, changed their diapers, taught them bad words, and generally tormented them. They were a huge part of our childhood and we pretend like they are our brothers. Well, now we all have kids. Yesterday was Ryan's baby's birthday. This is a picture of all of our kids together. Crazy, right?

3 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

Jeez, could you at least have TRIED to find some cute kids to show us!? ;-)

sburns said...

I love this picture. I didn't think any of them would turn out. We are so lucky to have such a wonderful family. I can't wait until Christmas. The kids sure had fun.

Anonymous said...

So who's going to be the first to teach nose flicks?