I don't want a dog. I'm not a dog person. I know nothing about dogs. I don't even like to touch them. Ask anyone who knows me and they would swear that I would never get a dog. I'm a cat person. My daughter, Olivia, has wanted a dog for a good solid year. I kept putting her off and putting her off. Then, my Aunt Cathie's dog had puppies. One was especially for us. Isn't that nice? So, I started entertaining the idea of getting a dog. I thought my girls are at a perfect age to grow up with their own pet. I was 7 when we got Cotton and we had that cat for 20 years. It will teach responsibility, it will get us to exercise, it will be something to love. Oh, but there is poop, and chewing, and pee, and barking. Good Lord, I don't know what to do.
Then I saw her face when she held her puppy for the first time and I was done. Now we are getting a puppy. *sigh*

Look at that face.

Look! That's me holding a dog!

Bella, who is
just like me, even got in on the action.

The girls even got to feed the dog with a baby bottle. Come on!

Welcome to the family Lucky Lady Lopez!
10 comments:
OMG! So cute. She is so tiny. When do you get her?
BTW, Liv is rocking those boots! I love them.
As the servant to 2 dogs, I have only one word for you: Sucker!
=)
OH MY GOSH so cute. I am excited for you. Kaish wants one so badly. I just don't know. I keep putting it off. Very adorable though. When I see that it makes me want to rush right out and find one : )
PS LOVE her little boots! How cute is she? They are both so adorable!
I love dogs. I love this little puppy. I can't wait to see her. The girls look so happy.
But you paid no attention to me and my warnings, did ya? Did ya? Did ya? Don't come whining to me when you step in poop or it pees on your couch or you end up taking care of her all by yourself.
I sure like you though.
OH MY HELL!! What a cute puppy! congrats on the newest addition to the family!
Awe...I love other people's dogs, so since that dog is not mine, I absolutely love it. So so triple cute.
You are right, it is next to impossible to say no to a face like that!
What an adorable puppy!
Can't believe it! Need to hear more details.
Puppies just LOVE to play with balls
Wow Jen! What kind of dog is it? I can't wait to see more pictures.
Post a Comment