We got a little Thanksgiving visit from baby Reed.
Here are my big girls. Bella is thankful this year for friends because without them she would be lonely on the playground. Olivia is thankful for puppies.
Family portrait!
Then, we headed to Aunt Patty and Uncle Adam's for Thanksgiving dinner.
On Friday we were off to Aunt Cathie's house. The girls had so much fun playing with their cousins. This is Aaron's son, Jayden. We haven't seen them in so long, but Bella and Jayden became instant BFF's!
Of course, Beauty was there. She's wearing her "I'm stuffed" bib! She gets so excited with all of the kids. In about two seconds she'll be running around keeping up with them. Bella and Olivia just make her howl with laughter.
All of the cousins together...such a fun Thanksgiving!
3 comments:
You forgot to tell everyone the puppy's name is Lucky. So cute. I love the Thanksgiving pictures even though I'm not in one. We did have a lot of fun and the food was great. I especially love the picture of the kids. They all look so happy. Doesn't get much better than that.
I'm glad you had a great Thanksgiving.
And I'll end it at that, though I have so much more to say. :)
I wish that we had family close by, it looks like you had a great time! I am loving the polka dots.
Post a Comment