34?!?? That's a heat wave here!! We've been right around that mark for the past couple of days, and now all the pretty snow is melted. :(
Gloves and scarves is it? Geez I hope it was an indoor recess day.
That is chilly! Such cute mittens and scarves...I need to go shopping. All of our disappeared over the summer. Weird.
They are SO adorable. Seriously sweet. And ha ha ha! how cute are they in their winter gear : )
Post a Comment
4 comments:
34?!?? That's a heat wave here!! We've been right around that mark for the past couple of days, and now all the pretty snow is melted. :(
Gloves and scarves is it? Geez I hope it was an indoor recess day.
That is chilly! Such cute mittens and scarves...I need to go shopping. All of our disappeared over the summer. Weird.
They are SO adorable. Seriously sweet. And ha ha ha! how cute are they in their winter gear : )
Post a Comment