Woo Hoo! A night with grown ups!
We're a multi-cultural group. We even let our token Jewish friend light the menorah! And what a nice job he did too. I had to school him on the "shamash" or helper candle. I even refrained from singing the three Hanukkah songs I know. I am a teacher, you know.
Casey held court, as usual, with his funny stories. Here we are cracking up at the "mildew" problem in his office.
Then, the gift giving began. Oh, everyone was in fine form. There was a fight to the death for the Snuggie. It's a hands free blanket! (Translation...it's a backwards robe.)
Allison was just thrilled with the lovely handmade Christmas sweater she won. Thrilled.
The beer globe made its third reappearance. Yes, we are the proud owners...again.
And, I was the proud owner of the leopard Snuggie by the end of the night. I had to strike a pose in it. I'm hands free! Look at me!
I won't tell you how many times Casey and I had to take this picture so that we:
a. Didn't have 24 chins.
b. Didn't look drunk.(Neither of us were.)
c. Didn't look old.
What is going on? We still look drunk.
Thanks again, Julie Stu. Next year, let's start at 5:00 so everyone won't be so tired! Bunch of old folks, I tell ya!
6 comments:
Now I'm home sick for CA again. And to see that the Globe made another repeat performance. Hopefully I get transferred back before next years party.
You got the Wild Thing Snuggie...that is such a hot ticket item these days.
So glad you were there with the Shamash hook up... and what do you mean there were songs you could have been singing???? I need to get my Hebrew skills up, yo.
That reindeer sweater is awesome! And you ROCK that Snuggie!!
Looks like good times!
I never EVER thought I would see someone that made a Snuggli look GREAT! You do though. JLo! Seriously. You are totally rocking that. What a fun night. And you still own the beer globe. It just can't get any better than that. Unless of course you won that homeade sweater to go with the globe : )
Shut up! A snuggie? I beg to differ with LWK, you don't look great in that snuggie. Funny, but not great. :)
BTW, you look sooooo drunk in that picture.
Post a Comment