Sunday, December 6, 2009

Julie's Moving Day

Today we helped Julie unpack and move in to her new home. It was a 6 month journey that ended in happiness. I was in charge of the nursery. Oh, I had fun! Andy put together the crib and dresser while I hung up clothes, put the bedding on the crib, and decorated the walls. How cute did Reed's room turn out?


Livvie checked out the crib and she thinks Reed is going to like it!

Here's Julie's, "Seriously? I'm moving AGAIN?" look.

We put the girls to work moving boxes, organizing shoes, and "helping" Michelle put stuff together.

Here's Andy building the crib...

Michelle building the dining room table...

Vish modeling AND putting together the desk...

Reed fits just fine in the desk drawers.

It was all worth it for this little guy to have a nice home to live in...Don't you think?

And for the record, Shellie and I were both major key players in this move even though we didn't have to use power tools and no pictures were taken to prove we were there!

4 comments:

Pumpkin Delight (Kimberly) said...

Yay! Congrats Julie! You guys are good friends to help her with the move.
Her house looks beautiful.

mitzi said...

I don't know Julie or baby Reed but that is the cutest nursery ever! I LOVE turtles and if I had spotted that crib set back in the day, I would have grabbed it!

Jason, as himself said...

Ahem. I think you failed to mention how MY man helped with the painting and the movers and the moving truck. Ahem.

You've had a very big weekend, and Julie's house looks great. I can't wait to see it.

Unknown said...

So so SO so cute. What a great bedroom for the baby. What an adorable little baby! I think you and power tools would be a great combination : )