Saturday, December 5, 2009

Trimming The Tree


Tonight we decided it was a good night to get the Christmas Tree. After dinner, we headed to the Christmassy-est place on Earth...Lowe's!

We let the girls pick the tree this year. We figured they were old enough and what does it matter, really?
They had fun decorating the tree and were actually helpful! I get all sentimental when I look at thier pictures that I have in ornament frames all over the tree. It's fun to think about all of the places we've been too. We have ornaments from all of the places we've been.

Here's the finished product...don't mind the crooked star. We can't fix it because Little One was up there this morning and we know we can't touch him!

5 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

aw...the girls did a great job with the tree! Do you SERIOUSLY have presents under it already?!

sburns said...

Really nice tree and it smells good too! I have a facke tree and even though I really like it, I do miss the wonderful smell that only a real tree can provide. Girls, you did a great job decoration. I hope Little One doesn't fall off!

Lacking Productivity said...

You have my favorite kind of tree...a real one covered in past memory ornaments. <3 <3 <3

Kelly said...

What a great tree! Reminds me of the trees we had when I was growing up!

Unknown said...

It is so beautiful. Do you still like me even though we have not even bought our tree. Seriously. I should be put in Christmas detention!