Sunday, February 14, 2010

Love Yourself Day!


Jason, over at The Show, is hosting a fun, feel good Valentine game.

Here’s how the whole thing works:
1.) Choose a banner. You may use the banner I've included here, or you may find your own.
2.) You’re gonna post that banner and then tell us all something that you really like love about yourself (thus, the “self-love” portion of our program).
3.) Ask or beg your readers to post one thing that they too love about you!!! If your blog friends are nice, you shouldn't’t have to beg…much.
4.) Enjoy yourself and spread the love by doing this on your blog! If you want to, drop me a line or a trackback so that I know you participated too!

Here's what I love about myself:
I'm a good friend and I love to laugh! ;)

Go ahead...love yourself!!

9 comments:

Jason, as himself said...

My favorite thing about you is that I know I can always count on you to make me feel good.

Wait. Did that sound dirty?

ChiTown Girl said...

I love your last name! ;-)

And that's just the tip of the iceburg when it comes to things I love about you!!

Julistu said...

I have to correct you. You are not a a GOOD friend, you are the BEST friend a girl could ask for!!!

Unknown said...

I love that you are a fantastic mother and I can tell you ADORE your children! I love that your family is very important to you. And I love that you are pretty and creative : )

Lacking Productivity said...

I love that you have excellent taste in friends, fashion, and media. I know that you have excellent taste because it is so similar to my own.

dkuroiwa said...

even though i have just "met" you, i can say that i love how you love your family....and when you say you are a good friend and you like to laugh? well....me, too...i love that!!

sburns said...

I love that you are the best Mom ever. I'm very proud of you.

Anonymous said...

I love all the classic funny lines and comments you have. I love the hilarious games you and your dad come up with. I love how you are rain man when it comes to songs. I love how you can always cheer someone up.

Kelly said...

I love this idea! I know that you are a wonderful mother...I can tell by the smiles on those girls faces!! And I LOVE that!!