Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Day!


We started this day 'o love at Julie and Reed's house for brunch. Julie made tons of food, like always! She even had pink pancakes for the girls.

I was thrilled when she gave the girls these very special Valentine treats! ;)

How cute are these little cherubs?

Next stop...our house for dinner with the family. I made Rosemary chicken, green rice, and biscuits. Mom brought veggies and Becky brought dessert!
Sister love!

10 years later we still love each other!!

Grandma and Papa! Papa is Sofia's favorite, by the way. She says "Mama" and "Papa". He doesn't like that too much.


Here's Sofia "walking" for my Aunt Patti...


The girls are in a talent show at school in a couple of weeks. T hey did the dance for everyone last night. Their biggest fan is Sofia. She claps and laughs when they dance. How cute is that?

8 comments:

Jason, as himself said...

I just love love.

ChiTown Girl said...

OMG, that picture with the lips doesn't even look like Livvie. So weird what Angelina Jolie's lips can do to a face that beautiful!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Your girls are adorable...I also thought about Angelina Jolie with the big lips, and even worse: The octomom!!!!
Happy Heart day to your family!!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh. I can not even take the sweetness. Your girls are SO precious. And baby Reed is just delicious. And you know how I feel about Sophia right? Those lips are GREAT! So Valentinesy! I love your family!

tattytiara said...

Oh I love those lips - those are hilarious! You have a very beautiful family.

dkuroiwa said...

oh...i am lovin' me those lips!! (the lighter colored ones are sooo ME!!)
your girls are dolls...your family, quite lovely...but that little miss sofia? holy moly but don't you just wanna numnumnumnum on her?!?! cutie-patootie!!

sburns said...

Really cute blog. Happy Valentine's Day to everyone. I really had a good time at your house. I love just staring at my Granddaughter's. I can do that all day long.

Hula Hank said...

That baby needs some wax lips. Someone give that baby some wax lips.