Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Award Winners


It was a great day in our house today! Both girls were given awards at the awards ceremony at school today. Olivia was given the "Citizenship" award. (Two years running...isn't THAT ironic!!)Bella was given a teacher's choice award. The teacher gave her an award for "Innovative Thinking." I'm a proud mama.

7 comments:

Jason, as himself said...

What great girls.

Remember the award I tried to give you on Saturday night?

Anonymous said...

Cute Lopez girls! Congrats

ChiTown Girl said...

Congrats, Girls!! You must be such a proud momma! :)

I want to hear about the award Jason tried to give you.... ;-)

sburns said...

Wow. This was a double special day! Way to go girls. Grandma and Papa couldn't be prouder. Keep up the good work.

Unknown said...

They are so wonderful! You are doing an amazing job raising two fantastic little girls! Love that!

Kelly said...

Awesome!! You should be proud!! You have wonderful girls.

dkuroiwa said...

You have 2 very special little girls there....love the awards!!
and yeah....me, too...i wanna know what award jason was trying to give out? and why didn't you take it?? :-)