Monday, May 31, 2010

A Little Rearranging


There is Not. One. Place. in my entire house that stays consistently clean. I'm needing one place. One place that if Oprah does a surprise visit, she won't report me to child and family services.
I had the house to myself for 2 whole hours yesterday. I had an idea to rearrange the living room so that we had a grown up area and a kid area. Olivia helped me turn the supposed-to-be-dining room into Barbie Town.
While I turned the living room into an actual grown-up, come on by Oprah, living room! What do you think?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness. It looks so great! My house stays messy too. It's like no matter how many times I tell the kids to arrange their shoes neatly by the stair case they just can not do it! And I start projects and leave them all over the kitchen table. If you saw it right now, you would report me! : ) My house looks good for like 2 days after the cleaning lady comes. I FREAKING LOVE HER! Gary says, do we really need a cleaning lady? Isn't that stuff you could do while you are 'working from home' on the days you aren't in the city and I look at him like he is CRAZY! I tell him she is worth every penny and if I lost my job, I would hold monthly yard sales just so I could keep her. It's the truth : ) I like to know the house looks fantastic 4 days a month :)

Becky said...

I think you need to straighten your pictures!! hahaha I was lucky enough to see it in person yesterday, and I loved it! The room looks much better...

Jason, as himself said...

Good idea. I approve.

And if Oprah doesn't show up in a day or two, give me a call. Because I have connections.

Hula Hank said...

That picture frame is crooked.