Look who we had last night! Don't be fooled by sniffy, pj's, and the ba-ba. That girl never slowed down for a second. And, on a side note...three kids are hard!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I can not take that much cuteness. How adorable is she? I know you are the funnest sleepover Mommy ever! Isn't it heavenly to have off today. I love it : )
You guys are done school soon, right? Kaish has to go until the 21st. Everyone is getting anxious to be done!
OMG! I love this picture. Tell me about it... She never stops!! She is making up for walking late! Thanks again for the date night. We really had a good time!! =)
And first sleepover...such a big deal! I totally remember when my older sister would go on sleep over when I was little...my parents always made it a special night for me, but I missed my sis desperately.
Wow, first sleep over! We weren't allowed to go to sleepovers as kids. My right-off-the-boat-old-school father wouldn't here of it. "You have your own bed, sleep in it!" However, we were allowed to have sleepovers whenever we wanted.
(Shoot, I somehow published that before I finished!!)
We didn't get it either, but we had our friends over pretty often. I'm surprised my friends came back after my first sleepover, because my mother kept us on a VERY short leash, right down to reading us a bedtime story at about 8:00!!
6 comments:
I can not take that much cuteness. How adorable is she? I know you are the funnest sleepover Mommy ever! Isn't it heavenly to have off today. I love it : )
You guys are done school soon, right? Kaish has to go until the 21st. Everyone is getting anxious to be done!
OMG! I love this picture. Tell me about it... She never stops!! She is making up for walking late! Thanks again for the date night. We really had a good time!! =)
Your niece is such a cutie.
I love the living room!
And first sleepover...such a big deal! I totally remember when my older sister would go on sleep over when I was little...my parents always made it a special night for me, but I missed my sis desperately.
So does that mean you won't be having any more kids?
Aw....these 3 are just too much!!
Wow, first sleep over! We weren't allowed to go to sleepovers as kids. My right-off-the-boat-old-school father wouldn't here of it. "You have your own bed, sleep in it!" However, we were allowed to have sleepovers whenever we wanted.
(Shoot, I somehow published that before I finished!!)
We didn't get it either, but we had our friends over pretty often. I'm surprised my friends came back after my first sleepover, because my mother kept us on a VERY short leash, right down to reading us a bedtime story at about 8:00!!
Post a Comment