Saturday, June 5, 2010

Disneyland with Cousins!

We went to Disneyland on Furlough Friday (We are taking 4 Furlough days over the next 2 school years due to the CA state budget crisis.) to start our summer early.We were also going to celebrate cousin Jayden's, from Seattle, birthday!

Pooh, Eyore, and Tigger were big hits with Sofia. Her favorite thing right now is Pooha and when she saw him, she ran after him, hugged him, kissed him, and kept saying his name over and over again. It was so cute! (I could also tell you that my sister started crying when Sofia saw Pooh, and started yelling to anyone who was listening, "My daughter loves Pooh! He's her favorite character!" It was slightly embarrassing so, I'll just keep that to myself.)

The cousins walked all around Disneyland holding hands, having fun!

My cousin Danny and his kids joined us later. We all rode Small World together. Hope we can all get together and do it again real soon!

2 comments:

Jason, as himself said...

Olivia has quite suddenly lost her baby face!

Lacking Productivity said...

I want to go to there.