Wednesday, June 16, 2010

More of Me!

Some of my best school friends kept asking me what I was doing for my birthday. Well, my birthday happens at a pretty bad time of year for teachers. My birthday was two days after school got out, the weekend of the dance recital, and a time of exhaustion for me. But, my pals kept insisting we planned something. I'm so glad they did. So, we had a girls+Jason night out last night! We laughed, drank wine, ate lots of food, and had a great time. Thanks girls+Jason for making me feel so special!



4 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

Happy Birthday!!

Pumpkin Delight (Kimberly) said...

I was there in spirit, well kind of because I was really with Sting all night, and well, he's hotter than you are :)
I hope you had a great time!

Jason, as himself said...

Sting's not hotter than me though!

I'm glad I was there. I had a great time.

A drunk Jen is a happy Jen.

Unknown said...

I love your friends : )
I am going to go to a winery tomorrow with my besties. I don't drink wine, but I am sure it will be fabulous fun : )