Well, this week we have a couple of situations on our hands that have forced me to stay home (Hence, the relaxing continues!). We had poor Lucky dog fixed on Tuesday. She has been lethargic and sleepy for 2 days now. Today she is perking up, but just wants to be near her mama preferably in my lap the whole day!
My poor surfer girl has a double ear infection...swimmer's ear from all the fun she had in the pools and at the beach!
Bella's holding strong spending time in Barbie Town while the rest of the crew recuperates!
6 comments:
: ( I hear swimmers ear can be really painful! I hope she gets better really quick!
Take your time recouping! You need a break! Sorry about Lucky being lethargic. I love her.
And you know who else I love? Delicious Sophia. Oh my heart. Every time I see her I can't get over how adorable she is.
I love how everyone looks miserable in the first pics and then happy as a clam in the last pic!
I get a sense that there is a little mental snicker in that picture!
Bella looks like she's enjoying the mellowness of it all!
Hope everyone feels better soon.
Your Maui trip looks flippin' amazing. I am jealous.
I get you on the recuperating part, vacation takes a lot out of the family...even the pets. :)
Love all your photos...great memories were made.
Maui is one of my favo places on the planet.
I am jealous.
I need to go to there.
Post a Comment