Wednesday, August 11, 2010

First Day of 2nd and 3rd Grade!

Today was our first day of school. The girls were excitedly nervous, but mostly just excited to wear their outfits!

Bella's poor teacher got bit by a dog the night before school started and only came in the morning to meet the kids. Hopefully she'll be back tomorrow. Bella loves her already though!

Liv loved her teacher too and especially loved doing art with watercolors today.

We are so proud of them!

7 comments:

Kelly said...

First days are always so exciting! Love those smiles! Good to hear that things went well...except for the dog bite!! Ouch!

Unknown said...

The outfits are so perfect. Oh my gosh. I can't come here any more. It makes me want a girl. Seriously. Love those girls of yours. So glad their first day was fabulous.

I love the picture when all three of you pretty girls have bows in your hair. Gorgeousness times 3.

Wishing you the best year with your fun teachers.

Anonymous said...

Super Cute!
I have been waiting to see these outfits.
Happy Back to School.
Love your cute hair and flower!
Wish I could look that cute on the first day.

ChiTown Girl said...

OMG! I love that the girls have down the 'model pose' already! Too freakin' cute!

Lacking Productivity said...

Oh. My. Goodness. Oh my goodness! All of you look so freaking cute!

Jason, as himself said...

They look so fancy. And so does Andy. Andy is fancy.

Busy Bee Suz said...

Yay for cute kids going back to school!!!!