Yesterday we got a new mattress. Even though I am so excited to have a new bed,I was actually having a sad feeling about letting my old mattress go. I mean, this mattress has seen some things! This mattress was:
our newlywed bed
my cat's cuddle spot
the place my water broke
where I sat to pump for 2 years
Olivia's bed for 3 years
puppies favorite place to rest
a comforting spot after a bad dream
and...where all the magic has happened in the last 10 years!
You know I had to go there.
5 comments:
Thank GOD you got a new mattress!
We know that couch has seen some magic too, so at least you still have that. :)
Somehow, I can understand why you might be a little emotional over this.
I think you were due....
:0
I don't know what the actualities of one's water breaking consists of, but on Sex & the City, it ruined Carrie's new shoes. I would have assumed it would do the same with a mattress.
Just imagine all the fun you will have breaking in the new mattress!!
Post a Comment