Today we took a walk down memory lane and went to Mom Tot with Sofia. Mom Tot was my first delve into school with my girls. I love the pre school they went to. I loved their teachers. I loved what the school stood for. I loved how it encouraged my kids' creativity.
Well, our little Sofia is in Mom Tot now and we had the day off from big girl school so, we went to school with her! Bella dove right in painting, playing trains, making play dough shapes, and building blocks. Olivia was either too shy or too cool to completely get into it. I'm not sure which.
The highlight was going on a leaf hunt down the paseos. The girls collected bags of beautiful fall leaves in the 48 degree weather. Sofia was so excited to show me her bag of "trees."
6 comments:
awww....how can she be old enough to do this already!?!? It seems like just yesterday you posted about her birth!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!
Oh, and NO, I'm NOT happy with Jennifer winning DWTS!
Yay! I'm sure she'll love it just as much as everyone else!
Here we go again. It seems like yesterday that Olivia and Bella were going to this school. The best school ever! Pre school that is. Cute picture. I love little Sofia's hat.
What a perfect picture! I noticed your bookshelf (I don't know how I missed it all the other times I visited). I love it...maybe I should get one for my sight. Would you mind if I copied you? I love great books!
Oh my goodness. Love that picture. Little people are so much fun!
So cute! I love that picture and love Sofia's bag of trees!!
Post a Comment