Before:
OUCH!
"I changed my mind!" (Why is Grandma laughing? This looks like a serious situation and she's laughing?!?!)
The finished product...not really happy about it.
Livvie's turn!
Her ears are cleaned and marked with a pen...
Then, she ran out of the store. After several attempts, I was sweating profusely, she was hysterical crying, and Bella said, "I didn't even want my ears pierced in the first place!"
Good times.
12 comments:
You could have brought them by my house. I'm sure I've got a potato and some piercing studs laying around.
This is NOT how I would have expected it to happen! The Lopez girls are so girly. But to be girly, you also have to be a man enough to endure being girly.
That's okay.
I hope Bella grows to love her holes in her ears.
The picture of your mom cracking up is priceless!!!
The babies in our family get their ears pierced as infants (I was two weeks old!) just to avoid this exact thing!! And, it's done the old-world way - ice cube on the ear, then a needle sterilized in a flame. A loop of string is basically sewn through the ear, and it gets cleaned and spun several times a day. Eventually, the thread loops are replaced with gold hoops. And, there ya go!
Oh my gosh....those poor girls!
I was seriously laughing at your Mom laughing.
I hope the trauma has subsided by now.
Torture!! Just plain toture I tell ya.
Just joking, I'm not sure where I stand with this even though I, right now, forbid Claire to have her ears pierced. She doesn't fight me on this, Thank God!
Also, I did mine myself with some ice and a safety pin. Not the smartest thing in the world to do but there your are.
Your Friend, m.
p.s. My word verification is "anger". How weird is that?
I had to get my ears pierced 5 times because they keep closing up. I'm afraid I'm going to do it again...too scared to check.
Those pictures are great! I can see why Jason loves Grandma!
Ha! I love it. I was 7 when I got my ears pierced and was so excited.
Oh no! I probably would have been laughing like your mom was!!
LOL That is a hilarious picture with the laughing Grandma!
There your daughter is in tears and her grandma is laughing and her mom is busy taking a photo of it!!!!!
Maybe it will all change once she finds some cute earring!
Maybe the little one should have gone first?...I don't know, guess it's too late to be offering unsolicited advice now :)
I was sweating profusely just reading the post, I can only imagine how you were feeling! It's always way harder for the mom.
Oh my gosh Jen. This is seriously too funny for words. I can't stand it.
Post a Comment