Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas Party

Becky invited us to her neighborhood Pajama Christmas Party. It was so much fun! There was hot cocoa to drink...complete with your choice of marshmallows or whipped cream. We had a little of both!

One of Santa's helpers was there too. We decided he wasn't the real Santa.

We decorated cookies. Well, Beauty ate the frosting and sprinkles while we decorated!

She's a silly goose!

The highlight for me was riding the Polar Express around the neighborhood looking at Christmas lights while Mariah Carey sang, "All I Want For Christmas is You!"

Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That sounds like a perfect night. I adore your pretty girls with their happy smiles.

Busy Bee Suz said...

Your friends throw the best parties!!! I love the PJ idea.
I need new friends.

ChiTown Girl said...

What an awesome party!! How did you guys get the Polar Express to drive around your neighborhood like that? I'm jealous. :(