Sunday, December 5, 2010

It's A White Trash Christmas!

Can you believe it's that time of year again? Time for Julie Stu's annual Whiskey Tango Christmas Party! As she says, the players may have changed, but the rules remain the same...bring your gift givin' A-Game. The W.T. Exchange was at its finest, I think!
Doesn't happen that often, so how cute do Andy and I look tonight?(Suz, now THIS was a good hair day! ;)

My Bestie, Jason and his hubby GianCarlo came to the fiesta this year. They were a blast and they had a blast too! (Can we talk about how I tower in size over Jason by about 150 lbs? He needs to bulk up some if we are to remain besties, me thinks!)

Will was so thrilled that the beer globe made it's 3rd appearance. It is a recurring favorite gift!

Tom is so excited about his Michelob night light. Cause, who's house it complete without one?

I love that MY gift made Casey laugh this hard. Casey had us rolling last night talking about the show Hoarders. I might have to add that to my TV watching regime.

Look! Bee and Char Char made it this year too! They even left with some Ar-te de baby Jesus and a stripper pole alarm clock. (Who else has had that song in their head all day? Just me?) See, everyone's a winner at this party!

I might have eaten enough cheese to be blocked for a week. I might have tried a mayonnaise cake. I might have even drank an equivalent of a whole bottle of wine. Might have.
So much fun. So sad it is over!

10 comments:

Mark said...

You make "White Trash" look good!
m.

ChiTown Girl said...

It looks like everyone had a blast!! I love the pic of you and your handsome hubby.

From what I can tell, the gift you brought is a platter, so I'm not sure WHY Casey is roaring. Is it because the word 'ho' is written all over it?

Busy Bee Suz said...

What a fun party...so jealous I could not attend...for I have a cabinet full of white trash stuff.

Yes, your hair looks really good. Darn you and your good hair. :)

Unknown said...

Now that looks like a LOT of fun. Your hair is PERFECT. It always looks perfect to me though! The presents really are stellar. Seriously. What can I do to get an invitation next year? I will NOT EVER be taking a picture next to Jason though. Holy COW!

dkuroiwa said...

oh yes...you and that hub? cuteness runnin amok!! (and that's a good thing!!)

I do love this idea...but, if Tom got the Michelob light, why did Jason put it on HIS blog and say it was his?? Was that an immediate re-gift on Tom's part??
hahaha!!
I miss parties like that...what fun!!

Lacking Productivity said...

That looks like such a good time...I am so jealous..you seem like you are always partying.

Jason, as himself said...

Everyone, Jen's hair always looks this good. And she always looks this hot. And she LIES about my frame...the angle of the camera makes her look larger in this photo, but taken from head on, it is clear that I am larger and bulkier than Jen. If anyone doubts this truth, click here:

http://jason-thejasonshow.blogspot.com/2010/11/stream-of-consciousness-blogging-death.html

(Scroll to the bottom of the post).

SEE?!?

Yes, it was a great time, and again, I am so honored to finally be included!

Jason, as himself said...

PS? Contrary to the photo of me in this post, I did not have a stroke.

And, Deb, I STOLE the lamp from Tom!

Kate said...

I love the new look!

Kelly said...

What fun! And I'm totally putting a beer globe on my list...just because.