My top highlight was getting to go to my favorite place on the planet...Maui. I love every second I am there. I love the way Maui smells, I love the tiki torches, I love the pools, the ocean, the fun we have as a family. I want to go back again. Right now.
Watching my girls dance, or do anything really, on stage. I always feel so proud and it always makes me giggle thinking about Becky and I as kids doing the exact same thing.

Spending time in one of the most beautiful places we've ever seen...Yosemite. We unleashed our outdoorsy sides as we hiked, skipped rocks, and contemplated camping.
Introducing my girls to my life long childhood friend's daughter. We once called ourselves the "Alabastro Buddies". So fun to introduce the second generation to each other!
Becoming a dog lover. Never saw that one coming!
Watching the girls do their first play, Sound of Music. Made me cry for two weeks afterwards just thinking about it!
Having our first lemonade stand and being so impressed by the kindness of strangers. I loved how seriously the girls took it and how they still ask me when we can have our next one. *sigh*
Starting 2nd and 3rd grade. So hard to believe how time flies and how proud I am of the girls academic achievements. They really are great girls.
Celebrating Reed's first year of life and getting to know and love the first BOY in the family!
Attending the 25th Annual Epic Disney Trip. Appreciating my oldest friends who are always there for us and newer friends who have become important to us.
Giving Bella the best day of her life!
Spending as much time as humanly possible with my Beauty girl, who (I might add) loves her Jen Jen very much! I love, love, love the relationship my girls have with my niece. Precious!
Looking back, it was quite a year! I hope 2011 keeps us happy and healthy!
Happy New Year!
6 comments:
What a beautiful year in review!
Happy New Year!
Your year in review is amazing. Love all the photos, love getting to know you and your family this year.
The dog thing, yeah, that hit me a few years ago...who would have thunk it?
Have a beautiful new years eve and day with your family.
xoxoxo
Suz
You have had such a wonderful year. I am so thankful that you did. Your girls are amazing. You are the perfect Mom for them. In every post, in every word, I can feel the love.
Wishing you a happy 2011.
AND you got to have dinner with the gladiators last night! That's about as far back as I can remember these days. :) Happy 2010!
What a great year!
Gosh. I love it! What a wonderful year.
Post a Comment