Saturday, December 11, 2010

It's Beginning To Look A Lot LIke Christmas!

We got our Christmas Tree in the rain this year at Home Depot.



It's a beauty and it smells so good!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh@ It is so pretty! Ours smells good too. And it smells even more fresh than normal because the cat keeps knocking it over and spreading the needles all around the living room. Nice, right?

Busy Bee Suz said...

Your tree looks amazing. I do miss that smell...so I just use pine candles to fake everyone out.

Jason, as himself said...

Beauuuuutiiiiiifulllllll!

ChiTown Girl said...

Gorgeous!! I miss having a real tree. I haven't had one since I was a little girl. :( But, I'm with Suz - light those candles!

Kate said...

So pretty. We need to get on that...no tree in our house yet!

Lacking Productivity said...

Your girls are getting so stinking tall!