We took the girls to see Santa last night. It has been raining here pretty much non stop for days now. The girls were pretty snoozy from the dance recital and didn't feel like getting all dressed up in dresses and tights so, we went in our pj's! The pictures actually turned out super cute.
Bella is asking for Felicity, the American girl doll. Olivia is hoping for a DSi. Hope they've been good this year!
Livvie said he wasn't the real Santa cause he was too skinny. Plus, the real Santa showed up to their dance recital!
3 comments:
LOVE that they took their pictures in their jammies!! Too cute!
Love the PJ idea too.
They are the cutest, so of course they have been good.
I already have my Santa Claus picture on display. I love the PJ thing. I think you started a new tradition.
Post a Comment