Sunday, December 19, 2010

Whatchu Want For Christmas?

The girls continue to take dance class. They are still doing hip hop and loving it. This is their teacher, Miss Mechelle. She's hysterical. They love her.

Don't they just scream hip hop?



The girls danced to a song called,"Whatchu Want For Christmas." They were so good! ;)
Of course, we always travel in an entourage. Everyone makes fun of me for it, but I love having everyone there to cheer on the girls! Beauty wanted her own trophy!

Loving our girls!

Abuela

Grandma and Papa

Julie and Reed

Becky, Char Char and Beauty

We're hoping at the next recital we're cheering on Beauty too now that she's old enough. Can you stand it?

4 comments:

Jason, as himself said...

I just want to know why YOU aren't taking hip hop, and why YOU weren't in this recital.

Unknown said...

I love that you have an entourage. That is a great thing to have. Go, girls, go! : )

They really do look so cute. And I love their makeup! Were they excited about that! : )

Busy Bee Suz said...

I think all children should have an entourage. Right?
They are adorable.
So, where is the video?
And did they really want to know what I want for Christmas?? Tell them I want good hair like their Mama!!!

Katrine said...

Very fun! I'm sure they did great!