It was Twin Day this week. I tried to talk the teachers into getting matching pj's and being twins that way! Isn't that a good idea? Well, it didn't pan out so we all wore our spirit wear. Here's me and two of my lovely teammate twins! What started out as one...turned into quints! Olivia and her band of misfits!! Bella and Hana, a girl from her class, were twins. Please notice how much taller Bella is than her classmate! Two more posts below...it has been a crazy week!
I really wish that life outside of elementary had twin day...except I would want to make sure I was a little thinner and hotter than my twin, so I wouldn't have to stand next to someone who looked way better than me in the same outfit. ;}
5 comments:
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Twins are so cute.
The pajamas would have been the smartest thing. I mean, who doesn't like staying in pajamas all day?
Too cute. Stud was always the biggest in his class, too. Doesn't it make you want to laugh out loud sometimes?
I would have kept twisting my team member's until they relented and agreed to pjs!!
How fun is this???
I could hardly tell any of you apart!!! :)
I was always the SHORTEST. Still am.
I really wish that life outside of elementary had twin day...except I would want to make sure I was a little thinner and hotter than my twin, so I wouldn't have to stand next to someone who looked way better than me in the same outfit. ;}
Post a Comment