Thursday, May 26, 2011

Cupcakes


I made these cupcakes for our Hawaiian themed Parent Volunteer Luncheon on Friday. Not to brag, but I am going to anyway, they were so darn cute! I took a class with my friends a few weeks back and I am so glad I did! I've been having the best time making cupcakes for every occasion. I just might have to open up JLO's Bake Shop! ;)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

You need to brag because these are awesome!

Sheye Rosemeyer is from Australia but she comes to California for 6 weeks every year.

ChiTown Girl said...

Oh my hell!! Those are freakin' adorable!!! I'll be the first customer in line when JLo's Bake Shop opens!

Unknown said...

Yummy!! You can't post that picture and not give us the recipe!

Pumpkin Delight (Kimberly) said...

So cute! and I'm so impressed!

Lacking Productivity said...

freaking adorable!

FishMama said...

You did a great job! So cute!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Can I place an internet order???
Adorable!!!!

sburns said...

I'm so proud of you Jen. I bet you had all kinds of fun making these cupcakes. Did the girls help? What's next?