The Almost Famous family had never been to Sedona. So, one day of our Arizona vacation, we took the short drive to this beautiful natural wonder. We saw the church in the rocks, the airport view, and all of the other famous rocks along the highway. We saw this beautiful pair...

Look how gorgeous!

And this one is really pretty too!

Have you ever seen anything so amazing in all of your life?

And the piece de resistance...this good looking cluster!!
5 comments:
Those views of Sedona are just unbelievable. And the rocks are pretty too. :0
Az is my favorite state. Don't tell Florida. Glad you all enjoyed it. How many waffle houses did you hit this time?
xo
Beautiful pictures!!
Your family is so beautiful. I couldn't even take in the view for looking at your gorgeousness! LOVE the pretty girls. You know what my favorite thing about the family picture is? The love. I can actually feel it.
I love these pictures. I want to frame a couple of these. I'm glad you liked Sedona. Dad and I love it. Keep the vacatiom blogs coming!
Love that whole fam damily! :) Great pics. Have I mentioned that I want Sophia to come to 2nd grade at MG? It's too late for your girls, but she could make it. Can you work on that?
Post a Comment